Ford B-Max Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found the sollution which is really easy.thats what i did in my bmax.. i bought a fiesta used stering wheel with cruise control buttons which cost 130 euros ,i went to a ford mechanic which they installed it and reprogrammed the ecu 40 euros.. and voila!! With 170 euros job is done ..

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know that this is an old thread, but I have now done this procedure myself. I purchased a replacement steering wheel (actually from a Fiesta, which means that the LEDs behine the controls are red instead of blue). I removed the trim with the buttons from this replacement wheel and swapped them out with the original. I then enabled Cruise Control using the free FORScan software and an ELM327 ODBII device (USB).

The most difficult part was removing the airbag unit from the steering wheel.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I was under the impression that this was a feature of all cars today. Wrongly it would seem (?)
I use mine a lot, usually to keep within speed limits, when it is safe to do so of course.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hei! Roybridge. i opened the steerin wheel trim of my B-max 2013 but didnt find any cables for the Cruise control. So its probably waiste of money to buy same kind of Fiesta steering wheel with Cruise control switch. I need some help with this...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.