Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

What are the Forum membersmost common B-Max colour? I have gone for Tectonic Silver

Will

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mine is midnight blue; in my opinion is as near to black as you can get. Do not recommend this colour as it seems to show the muck particularly around the tail gate. Have always found silver to be the ideal colour.

·
Registered
155 Posts
irrespective of colour the "muck" is pretty much the same!!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yep - Tectonic Silver 1.6 TDCiTitanium X.
Looks good most of the time even when a bit grubby, really good when clean.

Contrasts with the black trim nicely.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have just brought a nautical blue titanium 1.0 picking her up on Saturday :) trading in my little mk7.5 fiesta titanium X

·
Registered
19 Posts
Panther Black. Muck on the back is nowhere near as bad as I expected it might be (very rural, lots of muck on the roads).

Was thinking of adding mudflaps, but the muck from the wheels seems well contained too.

Might add a rear spoiler on the next one, which should be a great help (had a couple of cars with a rear spoiler, and they helped keep the back of those hatchbacks clean). Anybody found the spoiler worksok for this?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine's the GGYWWFASOFP Navy

("Good God. You want what for a shade of paint?")

Of the many pages of Titaniums held in stock in the UK, not a single one was in unsurcharged navy.

I'm now waiting for then to track down the cupboard where the can was last stored-in and paint one up specially.

They mentioned that plain white was un-surcharged, but now its becoming less unfashionable, Ford slapped on a surcharge (they don't even bother with weak excuse that metallic shades are nowdays more complicated)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts