Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did suggest we hold a poll to see the reason for buying this car and in the poll could be an opportunity to keep in one thread, in which City/Town, owners lives. Perhaps shortly after that we could arrange a central point where we could meet up for a meal and a chat together.

Once we know where people are from, meetings could be arranged in say two places suitable for most members who are interested in meeting up.

Is it possible to arrange something Dan?

·
Registered
132 Posts
My name is Robert Downie I come from Falkirk , its in central Scotland , just of the M9 before you get to Edinburgh. Good to be in the bmax club. I have a1.6 titanium automatic through motability . Cheers.Edited by: Robertdownie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bilbopup said:
Halesowen, West Midlands
seen another Blazer Blue car just down the road but don't think they have found the forum yet
I'm collecting my B Max in Panther black, wednesday and as i live in stourbridge might be seeing you on the road soon!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So far owners in the below places have said where they live and I presume would like to meet up.

Falkirk
Northampton
Chelmsford
Norwich
Halesowen
Leyland
Dereham
Matlock
Stourbridge

Are there any more members who would like to join the list?

I can see three (maybe 4) who could meet at Bury St Edmunds or Ipswich.

ie. If the three mentioned above want a meet, send me a message with your email address and I will pass them on to the other two. From there on it is down to those three to make arrangements which they should share with the forum in case another member wishes to meet up, again, via my web page for security.

<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">
Edited by: Dan

1 - 20 of 81 Posts