Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you help me, please?
I am having a problem with the Central locking system with a keyless fob. Before I used to press button either keyfob or door handle button to make all doors unlock. I somehow to press the locking button on the dashboard. Now I press unlock using on either keyfob or door handle button and it enables only driver door to unlock and other doors are still locked. I had to use my keyfob to press twice unlock to make all doors unlock, which I don't want it.

How can I reset the central lock to make all door unlock in one button?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Reprogramming the Unlocking Function
Note:When you press the unlock button
either all the doors are unlocked
or only the driver’s door and the liftgate are unlocked. Pressing the unlock button again unlocks all the doors.

Press and hold the unlock and lock buttons on the remote control simultaneously for at least four seconds with the ignition off.
The direction indicators will flash twice to confirm the change.
To return to the original unlocking function, repeat the process.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Reprogramming the Unlocking Function
Note:When you press the unlock button
either all the doors are unlocked
or only the driver’s door and the liftgate are unlocked. Pressing the unlock button again unlocks all the doors.

Press and hold the unlock and lock buttons on the remote control simultaneously for at least four seconds with the ignition off.
The direction indicators will flash twice to confirm the change.
To return to the original unlocking function, repeat the process.
Hi gremlin my rear side passenger door wouldn’t unlock sometimes in the winter now it’s opening it’s not locking at all even when all other doors are locked can you help me please

1 - 7 of 7 Posts