Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've got an issue and hopefully can get some good advice from you guys, my central locking is faulty, it sometimes doesn't work on the Drivers Side, this is also for the electric windows and electric mirrors, everything on the passenger side works!! But not the driver's side, not this is intermittent so sometimes the driver's side does work but it mainly doesn't.

Hope that made sense...

Any help greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Sounds like it might be a contact issue eddie. Make sure that all contacts in all 4 doors and boot are making contact.

If that is confirmed, then it would be an electronic issue that you might need the assistance of the Fixed Or Repaired Daily crew (FORD)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like it might be a contact issue eddie. Make sure that all contacts in all 4 doors and boot are making contact.

If that is confirmed, then it would be an electronic issue that you might need the assistance of the Fixed Or Repaired Daily crew (FORD)
Thanks mate, I have no idea how to check the connector things as I'm pretty crap with cars, looks like booking it in with ford 😩

1 - 3 of 3 Posts