Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div style="text-align: center;">

I am getting a Cat tomorrow. or a Kitten I should say. Thinking about what I should call her.
She'sblack with white paws, chest, and belly... known as a tuxedo cat.

I need a name that will strike fear into the mail man, so that he's scared to even look at the letter box, just knowing she's sitting in the window watching him......

So the list so far is :

OREO - (as they are also black and white)

CHECKERS

MITTENS

BUTTONS

...and lastly..

SCARY FURY THING WITH CLAWS AND TEETH (though I do not think this will fit on thecollar name tag)

Suggestions Welcome

·
Registered
117 Posts
Maxine!! She is lovely, have four cats myself, all rescues, I love my cats they are such characters. One is totally blind having had cat flu as a kitten, but he gets around everywhere even to the top of the cat tree close to the ceiling. Fortunately they all get on with my dog, a weimaraner!

·
Registered
213 Posts
D_Z,
How about Vesta - Roman Goddess of the House - seems appropriate
At least the postman will more than likely give her a quick scratch behind an ear, or chuckle

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
..... That's a bit too near Vista, god of useless Microsoft operating systems
.... I will take a picture of her tonight ( that's a random googled cat picture above )...

·
Registered
155 Posts
I hope all your neighbours are able to tolerate cats using their gardens as toilets, as a keen gardener I am against letting cats roam at will at night/day, if you want a house pet then keep it indoors.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
like in Red Dwarf... "The Cat"... someone has suggested that I wait and see what traits develop in the cat before naming....

At the moment it's curled up in a ball in it's bed, so cant take any pic's just yet... but I will get some here soon..

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here She Is ::::::

<div style="text-align: center;">[TUBE]http://youtu.be/dwPGiO0roV0[/TUBE]

·
Registered
57 Posts
This cat aint 12 weeks and therefore should be at it's mother.!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Granted she is small but here in U.K. kittens leave their Mum's between 7 and 8 weeks. Am sure you will care for her D-Z she certainly isnt phased by being handled. Hope they have wormed her etc. I always pop mine to the vet for a check up.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She is 8 and a half weeks old, and has been jabbed, wormed... and will be chipped...

<div style="text-align: center;">Check this out... saw it on amazon this morning... made me laugh...

<div style="text-align: center;">It's a cat scratching toy.... scratching....

<div style="text-align: center;">Made me laugh anyway..

·
Registered
117 Posts
She's a sweetie and has landed on her paws! The toy is funny but a bit naff!! I didn't really believe Amazon would sell it! oh me of little faith, the reviews made interesting reading. Have you settled on a name yet?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts