Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone answer the simple question: In a car with RDS radio, why do I have to adjust the clock manually ? After all, RDS signals (often) contain a precise clock. And if that's not available, why don't the cars adjust according to radio signals that spans most of western world ? My 5£ wrist watch has autoadjust. My £30.000 car does not.

Just wondering on a Monday.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi!

I agree - that's too simple for a car made in 2013.

Ford! You can do that better, please!

Regards from

Svend in Denmark

·
Registered
418 Posts
The official Ford reaction is that they feel if a driver cannot adjust his clock manually, he or she should not be driving !!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think the U.K. needs to get many drivers off the road. Driving up from Dover on Tuesday I had two instances of drivers pulling out in to the third lane to overtake and then cutting in front of me and crossing two lanes to exit the motorway. One needed to utilise the grass verge to complete the manoeuvre. Separately I reported to the police a truck driver who was reading a magazine spread out over his steering wheel; and also witnessed two front seat ladies so engrossed in conversation that they shot over a red light even though it had been visible for several hundred feet. I can only assume these people are totally mad which extends to their ability to make simple mechanical adjustments.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts