Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Sure i will find this forum invaluable

After loads of online research finally test drove a 1.6 tdci yesterday. Had to hide my eagerness when dealing with salesman but pick it up on Thursday and am having friday off to play

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hywel

Its white. Looks great but wouldnt have been my first choice. Least it will force me to keep it clean(ish)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome, I've just ordered a white and you'll be surprised that they don't need cleaning that often.

It's hard when you really want a car not to let the salesman know isn't it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks greekfarmer

Certainly is. I had to think of issues with the car to haggle. There arent too many though

·
Registered
242 Posts
Glad tohear you are both enjoying your Bmax's. They are a great little/big fun car to drive. Having not driven the petrol version I am unable to offer any real info, but the diesel variant gives excellent mpg. Nowhere near the stated but good all the same. The spec levels get better as you move toward the titanium spec and depending on what year the bmax is, the titanium model comes with deiffering spec levels???? I know cos my mate after he drove mine, went and bought an older bmax and he got heated seats, where I got none.
Enjoy your Bmaxs

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had mine a week now and can honestly say i have never loved a car this much so soon.

Couple of hairy moments at roundabouts when it wasnt quite as quick off the mark as my previous car but super comfortable and a lovely smooth drive. Showing my age now

Stunned at the mpg already. 68 in the first fill up. Hope it keeps up

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah I struggled with the negotiating. Car was faultless, spotless and cheapest around. Where do you go from there!

Glad you're enjoying it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts