Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to use different phones in the bmax?. I have my phone working correctly with my address book transferred to the car, but my wife wants hers connected when she uses the car - it is hers - is this possible. I would add that although I have a smartphone which supposedly does a multitude of tasks I only use it to make and receive calls and send the occasional text. I don't have a clue about the rest so I am looking for simple guidance on connecting the second phone if this is achievable.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Pete.
Yes you can, you set it up to make one phone the master thus when you both get in just the master connects.
Bern

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that but how do you make my phone the 'master' - perhaps I should try reading the manual again!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yes, two phones work we do it. The menu will ask which one is the "master" (it calls it something else but no matter), and either will be selected unless it can "see" two then it selects the master.
If I leave my phone in the kitchen it stays connected, result is the phonebattery goes flat very quickly.
I have to remember to turn Bluetooth off.

Geoff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts