1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
637 Posts
I guess it would depend on what you are taking, example sharp object that might scratch the sides, or just sacks.... I myself would use an old bed sheet spread out on the floor and sides of the boot area, for taking trash sacks (and things that are not prone to leak ) to the local refuse site, but if you are intending on taking items with sharp edges, I could see thebenefitof what you have shown on the eBaysite, but
£90
is a bit muchdon'tyou think ?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Sjust said:
Hello!

A week ago I got my new B-Max 1.0 Ecoboost Titanium in Tectonic Silver

I live in Denmark, and now I'm looking for protection of the inside of the boot, when I drive with garbage in it.

Can anyone tell me, if this boot liner is any good?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Made-to-M...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item33801308da
I don't think the liner would last long before it is holed.

I find a large non-slip mat is best to protect the floor and to help prevent things knocking against sides and back.

They are very cheap.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks very expensive for what it is. I use a generic one I got from the D.I.Y. store (B&Q) 2 years old now and about £15 as I recall., how about IKea?

I regularly use it for peat and maxi-logs for the fire, you can just shake out the dust afterwards.

Pleased to hear you now have your car Sjust!

John.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments!

I'm still not sure whether or not to buy a "tailored" boot liner, but I very much like a tidy car

Until now I'm very satisfied with the B-Max. It drives and handles very well. It was worth waiting 3 months for the car !!!

Have a nice day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts