Ford B-Max Forum banner

Bonnet stripes.

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Ant 
#1 ·
Hi, group has any one put bonnet stripes on their B-Max. I haven't found any specific made B-Max stripes and wonder if fiesta/focus ones will fit.
Cheers
Paul

#2 ·
Would need to check the bonnet length and you would certainly need to cut them.

That being the case, I would probably go for generic stripes or mask the areas and spray with white paint.

Never really been a great fan of them myself though. I like to maintain a cars resale value and keeping in original condition is usually better for that except for perhaps a few older models.Edited by: cianpars

#4 ·
From what I can see Skelly, its a mixture of we old fogies and mums with kids for the school run.

Neither category falls into the customisation mob, but people can do what they like with yheir own cars but will do so at the cost of resale values.

I've seen a few customisations that are quite nice, but others that are a little ott. Fun to look at though.

One guy on here lowered his suspension, makes me think that he bought the wrong car.

#6 ·
I would declare suspension mods, but not stripes. In the main insurers are only interested in performance enhancing mods.

Stripes might make a car look faster, but not really faster

#7 ·
Hi all, I've lowered mine 30mm, it's also got 18's on, I've not done the mods to enhance performance, I kinda like the more sportier look. Although it does make a difference. I don't drive fast nor drive around bends at 70. I've also done a few other bits. I just like to spend my money on my car lol. As for the wrong car!? This is the perfect car for me, I suffer with a bad back from time to time and I have two young kids so it's very much ideal for me :) as for value when I need to sell, I have all original parts to put back to standard. Would take a day to turn it around. I wash and wax mine between every 1-2 weeks. And all services are upto date. I just think there are those who like to do what ive done and those who dont. Its each to there own :)

#10 ·
Mr POD said:
Hi all, I've lowered mine 30mm, it's also got 18's on, I've not done the mods to enhance performance, I kinda like the more sportier look. Although it does make a difference. I don't drive fast nor drive around bends at 70. I've also done a few other bits. I just like to spend my money on my car lol. As for the wrong car!? This is the perfect car for me, I suffer with a bad back from time to time and I have two young kids so it's very much ideal for me :) as for value when I need to sell, I have all original parts to put back to standard. Would take a day to turn it around. I wash and wax mine between every 1-2 weeks. And all services are upto date. I just think there are those who like to do what ive done and those who dont. Its each to there own :)
Hi Mr Pod, I thought the post about stripes would make you take notice, I have not seen your car yet, do you still go to Asda ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.