Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I washed my car this morning and noticed a clear plastic cover on the bottom of the rear door shuts. Does anyone know if these are supposed to remain there or should they have been removed. I don't want to start pulling things off if they are meant to be there.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I also have them on my B-Max. I'm sure if they were not supposed to be there, my dealer would have removed them before I picked up my car.
At a guess, I would say they are there for a reason, and that could be for weather protection of some sort.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Robert42 said:
I washed my car this morning and noticed a clear plastic cover on the bottom of the rear door shuts. Does anyone know if these are supposed to remain there or should they have been removed. I don't want to start pulling things off if they are meant to be there.
Can either of you be more precise about what they look like and the location of the "rear door shuts"?

I have had a look at my rear doors and see nothing, but if they are clear plastic, maybe I have missed them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had have had 2 fiestas before my B-Max and they had them too. They are to stop rear seat passengers scuffing the paintwork on the way in the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts