Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 2017 BMax 1.0 eco boost. Picking it up next week. It’s only done 190 miles, I will be first owner, it was bought by this dealer from a main Ford dealer, was a pre registered car which they didn’t sell, he bought a few cars of them.
I am not sure on the if it will need some sort of first service, or do I have to run it in. Also does the Ford Warrenty still come with the car, I will be first owner on log book, it’s registered to Vospers of Plymouth at present, they were the main Ford dealers who sold it off.
We are both looking forward to picking this up next week, it’s virtually a brand new car at a very good price which is just what we were looking for.
Any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
311 Posts
The car should be serviced (if needed) before you pick it up. Depending if they go by mileage or age of car.
Cars don't need to be run in these days, as far as I am aware. You'll have to ask about the warranty, but if you are the first owner, you should get the full three years.

Unles you have already done it, don't go for the extras. Paint protection, seat protection, gap cover. These are just deals to line the pocket of the dealer.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You aren't actually the first owner and as such you won't get the 3 year Ford warranty as the car is pre registered. It should have also had the service book stamped up because of the time factor and not distance. I would also be looking at getting 4 new tyres in with the deal, as they will have been stood for 3+ years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts