Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my 2014 1.6 Zetec automatic just died,i pulled up at some lights and my car just shut down,no warnings never had a problem before,now the transmission is stuck in park,i turn the ignition key and nothing but the sound of silence,the lights and clock work but i can't access the menu and the radio doesn't work anybody else had the same problem.Taking it to the garage on Monday but interested to hear from anyone who may be able to tell me what to expect.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi everyone, my 2014 1.6 Zetec automatic just died,i pulled up at some lights and my car just shut down,no warnings never had a problem before,now the transmission is stuck in park,i turn the ignition key and nothing but the sound of silence,the lights and clock work but i can't access the menu and the radio doesn't work anybody else had the same problem.Taking it to the garage on Monday but interested to hear from anyone who may be able to tell me what to expect.
How did you move the car away from the lights, or didn't you?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Maybe a master reset by disconnecting the battery, leaving it disconnected for 30 minutes and reconnecting might reboot it back into life.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Not something which has happened to me thank goodness, but I don't think it's particularly uncommon.
When I was in my Ford dealer last year, it had just happened to a woman in a CMax ( I believe), she was screaming the place down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.