Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 64 reg B-Max Titanium, a few days ago a message popped up 'Phone disconnected' on the main display.I thought nothing of it at the time, but did notice battery & signal info was missing from the display. I went into the phones bluetooth menu to find it was switched off, I didn't do this.
So I went through the menu's to reconnect my phone but paring failed each time, thinking it was my phone a Samsung S3 mini now 2 years old, so tried another newer phone, same happened 'pairing failed' so took it to my local dealers (where I bought the car from) they could not get it to work either, so its booked in for investigation.Anyone else had a problem?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi from redfive. When i had my new b.max i n January 2015 i had problems getting the bluetooth to connect. It went back to the dealers twice before they solved the problem. (The same phone had worked perfectly in our previous Fiesta) so i knew it was down to the new b.max. Persistance provailed! so keep on at your dealer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bluetooth update:

Car taken to dealership, kept all day, they could not find a cable needed to download a fix, so had to order one to arrive next day, so returned next day, 2 hours later fix downloaded over the internet and bluetooth now working, but all memories including fuel use average zeroed. So all was needed was a firmware update

Edited by: Ian H

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Ian H, forgot to mention in my own earlier post that all my own existing data was erased. Its rearly unbelievable that your dealer didn't have the cable to do the job, but lets hope that the problem has been cured.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.