Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Ford Sync in my B-Max and I can play audio through bluetooth but I do not get any track info on the display.

Is it possible to get the track names displayed through bluetooth audio on ford sync?

I was able to get the track names on my old car (Citroen C3)

·
Registered
637 Posts
<div style="text-align: left;">

<div style="text-align: left;">Hi,

<div style="text-align: left;">Accordingto the
http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com, all of the cars report the following information based on your phone. Based on that, there seems to be a disagreement in technical ability between the two technology's. This results in the media information not being sent to the car for display. Using a USB flash drive would over come this failing , as theinformationis nottransferredthough theBluetoothsystem.

<div style="text-align: left;">Below is a screen shot of the stated site, where you can see under the 'Mobile Music Info Link', it states : " The display of media info is not supported "

<div style="text-align: left;">Sorry

<div style="text-align: center;">

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Davis_Zadian said:
<div style="text-align: left;"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<div style="text-align: left;"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Hi,  </span>
</span>
<div style="text-align: left;">According<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> to the </span>http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com,  all of the cars report the following information based on your phone.   Based on that,  there seems to be a disagreement in technical ability between the two technology's.   This results in the media information not being sent to the car for display.   Using a USB flash drive would over come this failing ,   as the information is not transferred though the Bluetooth system. 

<div style="text-align: left;">Below is a screen shot of the stated site,  where you can see under the 'Mobile Music Info Link',  it states : " The display of media info is not supported " 

<div style="text-align: left;">Sorry  

</span>
</span>
<div style="text-align: left;"><span style="line-height: 1.4;"></span>

Should of looked at this first but got myself a usb micro flash drive a all track date displayed and voice selection of tracks works ok too.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Now, anyone who knows me, knows I'm no techno/gadget freak, like you awesome folks out there on this forum

But when I put a CD into the slot, and have it playing, the screen shows me who, and what is going on with the CD. The same is happening when I put a USB into the slot by the gear lever. To me, 'it does what it says on the tin'!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts