Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aquired 2013 B max 2 weeks ago disappointed to find workshop manual is dvd (again),can't see me reading off the laptop while fixing it in the street.t.Driveway like a ski slope no chance there. Have City spec can anyone tell me what is the plastic disc in front of the information screen for,there are pieces of card peeping out from it. it looks like I might be able to pull them out with some tweezers. Also anyone any idea what the gentle medium pitched fast spinning noise is from behind when the car is driven...... no problem just curious.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome tomato.

That plastic disc sounds like maybe a sat nav holder left from the previous owner ??

Not sure about your noise from the rear .. how many miles and which engine do you have ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.Hi there Hywel, Car is 1.4 zetec 24000 miles silver. Can't find anything in the handbook about these curious things Read a bit about inserting a card (into disc?) but thats it. The not unpleasant noise cant be heard normal driving on the road it is when,say,pulling into a parking space, before turning off the engine.It just makes me smile.Any way thanks for your interest, Tomato

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi and welcome,

Some owners have noted noise from the electric fuel pump towards the rear of the vehicle. You might want to search the forum for references to it to see if matches the sort of sound you are getting.

Geri

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I used to get an irritating whine from the rear when i had to take my mother in law out. It stopped when she wasnt in the car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts