Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,bit lazy not looking under bonnet but just wondering does anyone know what make of batteries ford uses on its bmax,s,have read somewhere ford save on costs using poor quality batteries

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its just a post,some people ask about washers, others about roof racks,I about batterys that's the point of a forum,was hoping someone replied with a don't worry mate,ok

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yeah I agree Weaver, the comment was not necessary. I am not sure what battery I have in my diesel, but I suspect it is not the most powerful on the market. As soon as you press the starter button the d r l lights come on, andthe engine firing does not suggest there is too much power in reserve. Any way when it gives up the ghost it will not be a problem to get a heavy duty replacement.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I agree JOHNWALES,
We are not looking for opinions on the posts, just help with problems and if members don't want to help then don't join in the post and keep opinions to your self.

·
Registered
155 Posts
the point i was making that it is a waste of forum space to ask a question like "what battery is in your b-max?" when all you have to do is lift the hood and look!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi Gracow,I'm sure that we will not run out of space, and a forum is what it is, a place to ask questions on a specific subject or specific thing

·
Registered
418 Posts
F/A Weaver......
Had a look under the bonnet earlier, the battery has a Ford sticker on it, but no other brand name. It is a 60 a/h unit which to my knowledge does not pack all that much power. I also get the impression that it may be difficult to fit an alternative battery in the space provided.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi JOHNWALES,thanks for taking the time to check the battery question your reply and effort is welcome,hope you can get an alternative in the space,first sign of any touble its going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts