Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can understand some delays on obtaining parts for new models of carsbut 3 months now and NO date from Ford on when the repair garage can have the part
is unacceptable.

The part I'm waiting (or rather the repair garage) is front wheel shock absorvers

So ford b-max orders and potential buyers be aware. The supply chain for getting parts

for B-Max (approved parts) is non-existent.

Worst of it all they cant even say a date. At this stage i don't know if i will have my car next week next month or even next 6 months.

I was given a Skoda Fabia as courtesy car... Don't buy that either....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi, Agoulas!

Sorry to hear about your parts delay. I had a similar problem, though not as severe as yours, waiting about a month for a new wing when all else was completed.

I spoke to my salesrep, and he invoked some "vehicle off road" system within the parts service and parts appeared from Germany overnight. make sure they have done this for you.

Could you tell me about your courtesy car? Is it a "true" free of charge courtesy car from the repairer,
insured under your own policy? If not, I'm sorry to say I smell a rat!

John.

Edited by: john51

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an update , got my car back.

Yes finally after 3 months and a few days.

Now I will wait to hear news when roof rails will be available.

They said January but haven't heard from the dealer yet...

PS: and yes they have to be genuine ford parts otherwise the warranty wont be valid.

PS2: About the courtesy car , its part of the service that Ford Insure offers. I dont have to pay anything extra or the cost of the courtesy car to be added on the total claim value. I will doublecheck it though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts