·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Downloaded these from various web sites:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi vdragaslav, thanks for the photos of your light stone interior, wish i could have had the option when purchasing my own b max. I previously owned a Mercedes c class with that colour interior and always regret parting with it.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Dealer did not give me the oprion of that colour, otherwise I would have jumped at it. Grey is not too bad though.

·
Registered
315 Posts
It is a good thing that we all have different tastes, I cannot think of anything worse than a light coloured interior, black for me everytime if possible.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I suppose light colours show the dirt more too. Still think it looks nice though.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
redfive said:
wish i could have had the option when purchasing my own b max. I previously owned a Mercedes c class with that colour interior and always regret parting with it.

So you KNOW how it is! :>
I find this "Light stone" brighter and even more... breathable. ;;)

redfive said:
thanks for the photos of your light stone interior

Those are images I found on the internet, not of my B-MAX.
Next are though. Unfortunately they all are somehow reddish/yellowish.., when in fact the cloth has a tendency to grey... :-? So there's no cream-colour in it, as my covers are, but beige, same as the plastics.

Any imperfection can be easily observed, comparing to "NY ebony". That's obvious.
That's why man invented cover. :>

Edited by: vdragoslav

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In a way you are right.
I feel no stress at all; I use to mega-protect devices and stuff. I got used to it during early childhood when I learnt how to keep vinyl records...
Edited by: vdragoslav

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Images from Turkish B-MAX club on facebook:

Not my style, but... ;;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi vdragoslav thanks for posting the photos.
They show that some countries have a range of B Max accessories that have never been available here in the UK. Perhaps if those options had been available here, then the B Max would have had a far greater presence The full length sill covers look really super.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts