Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had to get a new RHS wing mirror fitted? An oncoming car clipped mine today, fortunately all the electrics still work and the outer fitting is OK, but the mirror itself is chipped and some of the clips holding the whole thing together have broken off. I'm wondering if I will have to have a complete one fitted and how much it might cost, or whether just the broken parts can be ordered.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ken, it will not be to bad if the outer painted piece is OK, the dealers can get all the other parts as needed.

·
Registered
155 Posts
From personal experiance the outer shell for a wing mirror was £50 two years ago, goodness knows what a complete assembly will cost.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi
I caught my drivers door mirror on the gate post and damaged the silver cover and the repeater lens, fortunately the mirror and the mechanism survived. The replacement cover (painted the correct colour) was £51.48 and the lens was 22.20. The dealer got the parts for me within 24hours. Take a look at Trust First Parts, they sell genuine Ford parts. I have had a protection kit and a boot mat from them recently and delivery was very quick. Hope this helps.

Robert
Now defected to Ecosport owners club

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok Guys,
Thanks very much for your replies, I feel better now I know it's not going to cost an arm and a leg.
Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts