Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that the Ford UK web site is showing a B-Max Titanium X, but without any details (http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/B-MAX/Models). As a prospective purchaser I would be interested to know how its spec is different from the Titanium. I don't think it is just the Titanium with the X Pack Option as the larger wheels can still be selected. Does anyone know what it includes?

·
Registered
251 Posts
The only difference I can see checking the specification through looking at the link you gave is that this model has partial leather seats !

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi Gracow, I understand that,

But if you look at the link given and check the specs on the Titanium X the only difference it shows is partial leather on the trim

·
Registered
155 Posts
Johnwales:-do you mean all leather seating as against cloth/leather seats?as I have not seen this option on anyB max model.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Having looked at things a little closer I see that the Panoramic roof is no longer an option with the Titanium so I guess that will only be available with the 'X'. The 17 inch wheel is added to the list of options but the 'X pack' has been dropped. Also (good news for prospective buyers but not for current owners), the base price of the Titanium has dropped from £18,195 to £16,595 while the price of the options remains the same.

It seems reasonable that the B-Max Titanium X might have some of the same 'extras' as standard as the C-Max Titanium X. If this is the case then partial leather seats (perhaps heated) and the panoramic roof may be standard items. The 17 inch wheel would not, however, as it is shown as an option.

I found another web site (which I can't find again) which stated that the Titanium X would be available from 16th May 2014.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The details are here:http://www.lindsayford.co.uk/new-cars/B-MAX/?Manufacturer=FORD&Model=B-MAX&VersionContains=Titanium%20X

The new Titanium X has the following extra features as standard: Heated front seats, Panoramic Fixed Sunroof with sunblind, Torino partial leather upholstery, Privacy Glass, Scuff Plates and the Convenience Pack (though I am not sure what that includes).

Considering that most of these features were 'extra cost' options previously, and that the price of the new Titanium X is very close to that of the previous Titanium, this looks like a good deal for prospective buyers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have absolutely no idea why my post should be regarded as spam.

The Ford UK web site shows that a Titanium X spec B-Max is being introduced (check the link given) and I wanted to know what it included. In researching it myself I discovered the answer and also noted that Ford have dropped the prices. I provided the links which show that these are facts - I thought that others would be interested.

Why do you think that this is spam?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Your post was not the one referred to.

Prior to my post there was a message in French which was spam. I reported it and Dan removed it.

To avoid future confusion and possible conflict it would be an idea for Dan to say, "Spam post deleted as reported." Or, something similar.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts