Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 (Sept/Nov) 1.0L 125PS Ecoboost Titanium, manual in Panther Black, New York Ebony trim, 16" 11-spoke alloy wheels
with 18.750 miles and FSH (Main dealer). Rear seats never used.

Optional extras fitted:

1. Stop Start
2. Active City Stop
3. City Pack
4. Privacy glass
5. Spare wheel (Never used)
6. Heated front seats
7. Sony DAB radio/CD with Ford SYNC Bluetooth with voice control
8. Push button start

Additional features:
<ul>[*]High gloss black front grille with chrome surround[*]Auto headlamps[*]Rain sensitive wipers[*]Powerfold door mirrors[*]Parking sensors[*]Cruise control[*]Electric front & rear windows[*]Hill start assist[*]Auto dimming rear view mirror[*]Steering wheel audio controls[*]Front fog lights
[/list]

What it does not have:

Navigation, sun roof, rear view camera or spoiler.

Was registered Sept 2012 but delivered in first deliveries of the B-MAX to UK Nov 2012. Registration plate is cherished so new 2015 number plate can be chosen
£10,000 ono before Sept. 2015 for cash sale.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Makem I have also ordered another BMAX as it will be three years old in October and covered 12K.Ordered a Zetec with City pack, Spare wheeland Active citystopin Deep Impact Blue.
I have added Active city stop and changed thecolour fromMoondust Silver.Ordered on 21st July it has a build date of 11th September for delivery mid October hopefully.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is delivery date 12 sept or it better be. It was ordered 4th July and the old one is due MOT 26 Sept and I'm not doing that for them. The order finance says reg. 12th Sept.

Edited by: makem

·
Registered
21 Posts
Makem
I have been to my dealer today for a update they are now been given a VIN and a new build date of 16th September so delivery to dealer mid to late October. The order was placed 21st July.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice :)

I have been told my delivery date is 12th Sept.

I am also promised that even if things go wrong I will not have to get my current car MOT'd on 26th Sept.

BTW I am having roof rails fitted (along length) at a cost of £98 (30% discount), The salesman at the time of purchasing the car said, "We will fit those for you". I take it that fitting is free and if not I will want to know why not!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts