Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 (Sept/Nov) 1.0L 125PS Ecoboost Titanium, manual in Panther Black, New York Ebony trim, 16" 11-spoke alloy wheels
with 18.750 miles and FSH (Main dealer). Rear seats never used.

Optional extras fitted:

1. Stop Start
2. Active City Stop
3. City Pack
4. Privacy glass
5. Spare wheel (Never used)
6. Heated front seats
7. Sony DAB radio/CD with Ford SYNC Bluetooth with voice control
8. Push button start

Additional features:
<ul>[*]High gloss black front grille with chrome surround[*]Auto headlamps[*]Rain sensitive wipers[*]Powerfold door mirrors[*]Parking sensors[*]Cruise control[*]Electric front & rear windows[*]Hill start assist[*]Auto dimming rear view mirror[*]Steering wheel audio controls[*]Front fog lights
[/list]

What it does not have:

Navigation, sun roof, rear view camera or spoiler.

Was registered Sept 2012 but delivered in first deliveries of the B-MAX to UK Nov 2012. Registration plate is cherished so new 2015 number plate can be chosen
£10,000 ono before Sept. 2015 for cash sale.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Makem I have also ordered another BMAX as it will be three years old in October and covered 12K.Ordered a Zetec with City pack, Spare wheeland Active citystopin Deep Impact Blue.
I have added Active city stop and changed thecolour fromMoondust Silver.Ordered on 21st July it has a build date of 11th September for delivery mid October hopefully.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Makem
I have been to my dealer today for a update they are now been given a VIN and a new build date of 16th September so delivery to dealer mid to late October. The order was placed 21st July.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice :)

I have been told my delivery date is 12th Sept.

I am also promised that even if things go wrong I will not have to get my current car MOT'd on 26th Sept.

BTW I am having roof rails fitted (along length) at a cost of £98 (30% discount), The salesman at the time of purchasing the car said, "We will fit those for you". I take it that fitting is free and if not I will want to know why not!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.