Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered a new B Max, it was due to be built last Friday and should arrive at my local Ford dealer next Saturday. I can't wait! I've traded in my 55 C Max LX 1.6 TDCI (Euro4) and this will be my first ever new car. Mineis a Zetec 1.0 Ecoboost (100PS) in Panther Black with privacy glass.

I also own a '73 VW Beetle, also black but with red upholstery.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention, I saw a B Max on the road for the first time today, loads in my local dealer but this was the first real sighting. Neptune blue Titanium. Looked good.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! The wait is almost finally over

I am yet to see any on the roads around here, I'm hoping they stay nice and exclusive for a while

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have about 3-4 weeks and mine will be with me. I'm the same and haven't seen any on our Cornish roads. I too hope they stay a little bit exclusive as there are far too many Fiestas and Focuses on the roads.........."common! tut" lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey sounds like you will be getting your new Bmax the same time as me! I cant wait! Wish it didn't take sooooo Long.I live on the Kent/London Boarders and i too have not spotted any Bmax's yet, maybe we are one of the first few to get them!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a call from the dealer yesterday to say mine has finally arrived. They'd ordered it without the privacy glass so are sending it to get the tints done in the darker tint Fords usually come with and I'll get it next Friday (30 Nov). Happy days!

·
Registered
637 Posts
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">Just had my call... 2 weeks to go...
<div style="text-align: center;">Saturday 30th March
<div style="text-align: center;"><b style="line-height: 1.4;">WoHooooooooooo[/b]

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello to all, new member here.
Ordered my 1.0 zetec in January for a delivery date of 16th March. Still no sign of it and the dealer appears to get annoyed when I ask about it. Is there a ford delivery prob?

I am not going to be around to take delivery in the next 4 weeks so that will really wind him up.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Not knowing your circumstances, and purely going on the fact that the car is late, could this not kind of be in yourfavour... as they have missed the date they promised you, could you not wangle some
floor mats
, or
mud flaps
out of them for free for theinconvenience?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well, that's not a good advert for a Ford Dealer. Does the salesman you see think he's superior to a paying customer
It might just pay you to send an email to Fords Customer Service Dept, that should embaress the stuck up salesman methinks

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hello and welcome, while I can understand they may not know exactly when it will arrive, apparently they come to a depot near Tewkesbury, not far from you, being annoyed!!! What a cheek! gives car salesman the bad name some of them deserve. If it isn't here before you are away that wll be just too bad for the garage, you have done your best. Ford will send you a consumer thingy to fill in . . . . that will be where you can let them know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts