Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

The missus is buying a 2nd hand b-max as its in really good condition. The only downside is that it doesn't have bluetooth. She's ask me to look into getting this added. So I was after advise as the headunit is not a standard single DIN unit. Ideally if I can keep the existing factory head unit and either upgrade / add bluetooth capability would be perfect but im any advice on the best way forward would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Aaron

·
Registered
1 Posts
Possible solution to addind bluetooth

Do you have a USB socket in the car that synchs to the audio. If so then you should be able to pick up a USB <-> Bluetooth connector on eBay or Amazon for little money. I cannot GARUANTEE it will work but the synch and display both use Microsoft software. Plug the adapter into the USB and look for the pairing signal on the BT device. You can actually buy adapter that use USB input and give BOTH BT signal AND another USB male socket.
If you try it... let us know if it works?
Finally... the BT adaptor comes in various price ranges and you 'will get what you pay for'. I strongly recommend you look at the numerous adapters and select one with a HIGH 5* FEEDBACK!!
Tony

1 - 2 of 2 Posts