Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm testing the water before advertising my Bmax for sale. It's a 1.4 Zetec manual registered in 2014 finished in unmarked racing red. Circa 25k miles with one previous owner. Full service history, mats and a space saver spare wheel.
We have owned it for less than a year as our second car. The only reason I am considering the sale is that I have bought a classic car which will occupy the garage space where the Bmax currently resides. I could keep both cars as my wife and I really like driving it but that would mean leaving the Bmax out on the driveway leading to potential deterioration as it is not used very much. Please drop me a private message if interested. We are located near Lincoln. Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cianpars said:
'dipstick' flatters him Skelly. Best bet is to ignore the little twerp I think.
I have to be honest. Since I sold my B max back in May I have not been back to the forum which is a pity as you are a nice bunch. I did not know about the little problem the forum had and was quite surprised when I received the notification that someone had replied to my post, albeit 2 months later. However,its not the first time I have come across this situation of attention seeking by a new forum member who clearly has too much time on their hands. I doubt it will be the last either.
All the best folks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.