Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had various automatic cars in UK and abroad over the years. My Ford B-max Titanium is one of the most comfortable and pleasant I have had the pleasure of owning. It is surprisingly powerful and economic. I would strongly recommend it.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
ive read enough to avoid the auto until the design issues are fixed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep. Went to trustnotford and claimed that none sold through that branch had any issues...after finding out from the mechanic in the garage that he was fixing three of them!

Opting for Jazz, Note or iX20...

Hopefully in a couple of years might reconsider ford, might, just might

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just personal,

but from my experience I would avoid Hyundai iX20 like the plague. Had a new one and it spent 12 out of the first 26 weeks at the dealers due to inability to source new brake calipers. Indicated to me that they are OK until someting goes wrong, and then the (outsourced) warranty group was/is not capable of dealing with problems on even the simplest of parts through the dealer network. Also the ride was harder than the B-Max.
Got rid of it after six months and went to a (manual) B-Max, and am on my second now. However I agree with comments about avoiding the Ford small gearbox as it causes problems on the B-Max, and apparently also the Fiesta and Focus.

Geri

1 - 5 of 5 Posts