Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new For Bmax 20th July 2013 Automatic we collected it in November 2013 all was well until the car started to judder, the Ford dealer fitted a new clutch the first time under warranty, the second time adjusted the computer and once more another adjustment.Today we had a small service 50000 Klm and reported shudder again the mechanic drove the car and noted the problem yet again, the dealer now tells me nothing wrong. the car is under extended warranty should I take this to another Ford dealer,for a second opinion

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi Big Rog (from another Rog)

I have a late 2014 Bmax Titanium X auto. I noticed a clutch judder at 15-20mph. On checking this, and other, forums, I understand that there is an issue with some seals not being up to the job and allowing oil to pass as temperature rises.
If you have had a new clutch, what you may have now is that the new clutch does not have the latest seals.
My car has been in to the Ford dealer yesterday for the 'Clutch Pack' to be fitted and software tweaked.
I'll report back after a few hundred miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Returned car to dealer they seem to have put the problem right I know not how, my spanish is passable

the one man who speaks English was not there, they had the car for 5 days, I am more than happy so far

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi just joined, had my bmax 3 years now had the gearbox judder for entire time, I took it to the garage a week after taking delivery they did a computer update for gearbox didn't solve the problem had it back 3 more times and the dealer said couldn't find anything wrong. I have only one month left before I change my car, won't be getting another bmax disappointed with it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Was it a Ford dealer? I would have thought it was a well known issue now and they should have been able to repair it straight away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts