Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now winter is upon us, it might be prudent to turn off auto wipers.
You don't really want the wipers to start on a frozen screen.
And it can be costly to fix.

·
Super Moderator
367 Posts
Very good point.
My car doesn't have auto wipers but this tip will help those that do.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I found the auto wipers on my b max not sensitive enough even at the maximum setting so kept them off anyway. Have them on my Puma and they are a bit more sensitive and I keep them on. Best to turn off in the winter though until needed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found the auto wipers on my b max not sensitive enough even at the maximum setting so kept them off anyway. Have them on my Puma and they are a bit more sensitive and I keep them on. Best to turn off in the winter though until needed.
I've recently bought a BMax and this forum sounds incredibly useful. My automatic wipers seem to do pretty well for sensitivity, but I didn't know there were levels to it, how do I find these? I only stumbled upon the automatic wipers anyway, I should really have a proper look around the car soon.

·
Super Moderator
568 Posts
I've recently bought a BMax and this forum sounds incredibly useful. My automatic wipers seem to do pretty well for sensitivity, but I didn't know there were levels to it, how do I find these? I only stumbled upon the automatic wipers anyway, I should really have a proper look around the car soon.
welcome along,
you can download the owners handbook from ford
the 2014 version is:

autowipers are covered on page 44/45

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.