Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to see if a Ford Focus ST170's space saver will fit on my 2014 B-Max

The 4 holes (PCD 4x108) & central hole (centre bore 63.4mm) seem & standard across Fiestas & Focuses since 2002

I've come across "wheel offset" (how far away from the tire's center-line the wheel is bolted on?)

This page says the B-Max offset is 37.5 &
Focus/Fiestas are 47 [& ST170s are 47.5 - would Ford really stock special space-savers for the sake of 0.5mm?]
http://www.wheelfitment.eu/car/Ford/B-Max (2012 - )/

So as I read it, a Focus/Fiesta spare would be 10mm closer to the
wheel arches & the wheels 20mm further apart if used on a B-Max. But it true, that seems very odd as some e-bay
pages lump b-max & fiesta spares together in one product?

I wonder why a B-Max offsets would be made so different to other small Fords?

But space savers are skinny tyres, so would 10mm matter much, to get to a garage??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think I may have got that wrong above.

If the page of offset figures is correct. Put Fiesta/Focus wheels or space savers on a B-Max (instead of BMax ones) then I think the tyre will be 10mm closer to the insides of the wheel archs and 19mm closer together.

On full lock there seems to be a smidgin more than 10mm to the wheel arch molding, but its close.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.