Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a shock, as I came back to the car park after shopping to find another B-Max had parked up next to mine!
First time that this has happened, up to now only seen a few on the road.

Geri

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi from redfive. I have noticed a number of b max's in my local area over the past couple of weeks, but so far have been unable to chat to any owners/drivers, so if you are a club member in South Leicestershire let me know via this forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in London. I hardly see any other B maxes. In the middle of Ayrshire, last month, in a village called Auchinleck, I saw THREE OTHERS in a supermarket car park. Couldn't believe it

·
Registered
25 Posts
I see a few, not very many at all. I don't see many c-maxes any more either. I think everyone has migrated to Jukes.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Where I live (DK), seeing a red Ferrari or Porsche Cayenne is about as frequent as a BMax. Don't think this model will sell for long.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just ordered a new b-max, seller told that these are made in Germany.. not sure if that is the fact. Does anyone know where new European models a assembled, in Germany or Romania ?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Kari, They are made in Romania.

Edited by: jackkook

·
Registered
56 Posts
Login to Ford Etis, you can look up your own car using VIN. There you can see every single option and technical information there is. EXCEPT the service book

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think when you own a specific model you start noticing similar one's. I did; I know of four I see regularly.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I see quite a few around Bristol. Grey, silver, blue bronze and beige seem the most popular around here. Nearly all have metalic paint.

Most are in Zetec spec.Edited by: cianpars

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Phil63, i live in Blaby, and i see at least ten B max's locally, if you are ever in this area, look out for my race red Zetec.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I like race red. My old fiesta was colorado red, but the race red is much brighter. AnyBristol B Maxers about?Edited by: cianpars

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ours is race red, and we're in North Wales.

I've only seen one other B Max since buying this one, and that was when I was passed by a white model on the A55 on Friday.

It looks like a substantial car from the rear, and not, as I expected, like a slightly bloated Fiesta.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts