Ford B-Max Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi Paul

I agree with you, it does seem that every other vehicle on the road is either an SUV, 4X4 or something in that ilk.

I also have to agree with your points about getting in and out of some vehicles. A good friend of mine has a 2017 Fiesta and when I sit in the passanger seat it almost feels like I am sitting on the road. I love the driving position of the B-Max.

"What do you mean with "should" ?!" Not sure what you are reffering to here????

Don't listen to what others say, you make your choice and that it that. I occasionally get ribbed about the B-Max being "an old mans' car." But I just laugh it off.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We (or rather you lot since I have not bought a bmax yet) should be proud of being unique and not run of the mill. My friends have merc bmw Audi in black because its what expected of them. I have driven them and to be honest a car is a car. As long as I am comfortable, it's safe, I don't care what it is.
Around here I see people of all generation drive a bmax. Seen a beautiful white bmax with aftermarket alloys driven by a teenager.

Be unique and be proud.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don't listen to what others say, you make your choice and that it that. I occasionally get ribbed about the B-Max being "an old mans' car." But I just laugh it off.

[/QUOTE] i agree with you im a young fifty something and absolutely love my max

·
Registered
2013 1.0 Ecoboost 100bhp
3 Posts
I know I am rather late in joining this thread but I bought my B Max last July and absolutely love it. I'm a woman, just the right side of 40 and having no kids, I bought it to replace my fiesta because it has more room for mine and hubby's camping gear lol.

I would be interested in B Max Owner's Club meet ups if they are near the east coast of UK.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts