Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
John from Finland..

Another would be B-MAX owner

ordered our's last week

swapping our C4 Picasso for this one.

expected to recieve it somewhere in July. (hmm...loooong wait)

Thisis how the packages goes in Finland and the choices we made:-

- 1.6 105hv PowerShift

- Comfort Pack 4 - Ford KeyFree System, central locking and Ford Power keyless start, electric folding door mirrors, parking sensors front and rear, Active City Stop

- Cool & Sound Pack 2: EATC Automatic Airconditioning, Audio 12: Sony Radio/CD/SD-Navigation system, Ford SYNC, Bluetooth Handsfree with voice control, 5" premium multi-function display, 8 speakers ( 4 front- and 4 rear)

- Special color: Burnished Glow

- panoramic roof

During our test drive period, only the EcoBoost manual was avaialble.. so our test drive was done with that..

Somehow wondering how the driving experience feels like with this 1.6 'automatic' version? the 'old school' engine with the new 6 speed Poweshift engine sounds good on paper..

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome to the site JohnMaster

I also have a 1.6 Auto, and love it, it's so quiet, seamless gear changes that you really do not feel (just feels like one continuous gear
)... you'll love it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have the 1.6 automatic - and boy, it has power! I would certainly recommend the 1.6 auto. My colour is burnished glow and it's beautiful - haven't seen another car with the same colour.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Ohh yes, as Mazzie has said, Sport mode (one click back from Drive) auto engages traction control, and you shoot off like a rocket...(not that we encourage that...
)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice to hear good thing about the auto version.. (not many reviews about it though)
just can't wait to have a hand on mine.. ~3 months seems a long wait

1 - 5 of 5 Posts