Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone Just joined the forum. Got my Titanium last October and love it. Still finding out little things and gadgets even now!
Has anyone fitted a tow bar yet? The wiring seems straight forward enough but the instructions seem to relate to left hand drive cars only. In the instructions,a cable goes down the right hand side of thecarto the fuse box, but the fuse box is on the left side on a right hand drive. This means that if the cable is sent down the left sideit won't connect to the rear harness because the connector will be on the wrong side of the car.If anyone can help it would be great!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
micky b-max said:
Hi everyone Just joined the forum. Got my Titanium last October and love it. Still finding out little things and gadgets even now!
Has anyone fitted a tow bar yet? The wiring seems straight forward enough but the instructions seem to relate to left hand drive cars only. In the instructions,a cable goes down the right hand side of thecarto the fuse box, but the fuse box is on the left side on a right hand drive. This means that if the cable is sent down the left sideit won't connect to the rear harness because the connector will be on the wrong side of the car.If anyone can help it would be great!
I have been looking into fitting a tow-bar or at least a power outlet in the boot for a cool box.

Any chance of posting your wiring diagram so I can see what is involved and whether I need use a garage. Ford say the on-board computer will need to be told there is a tow-bar or outlet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts