Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Bmax 1.5 D Titanium
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner bought the Bmax new back in 2016 but decided it was too big to handle a couple of years ago and now has a Suzuki Swift. I took over the Bmax and sold my 07 diesel Yaris. The Bmax is a 1.5 diesel and does everything I want it to. Now that I am retired we just don't do the mileage, todays reading 18650, fuel efficient at 60mpg and that is mostly short runs. I do try to give it a good run out once a month, 40+ miles out in the country. I am pushing 70 (age not speed) and intend keeping the Bmax for as long as possible. So glad I stuck with diesel, this E10 petrol lark worries me. Look forward to reading the posts here.

·
Super Moderator
559 Posts
welcome along
yes the diesel can be a good choice, but does require the occasional longer/fast run. actually the petrol cars also benefit from a similar run occasionally.
E10 petrol should just work in a bmax, however ethanol free fuel petrol is generally available. (which I use because the car sits in the drive for most of the time)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.