Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the trigger on a new Puma and traded in the B Max, so won't be around the forum so much now. Thanks to everyone who has helped me and I hope that my input here has been of help to others.

The B Max is now 4.5 years old with over 37k miles on the clock and needs a few jobs doing soon, so a good time to trade in. I shall be really sad to see it go though as it's been a brilliant little car with all of the range topping extras.

Happy motoring and good luck to all you remaining B Maxers. I will still be dropping in here from time to time to see how you are all getting along.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do Gremlin. Haven't been far in it yet, but it doesn't seem to be any more powerful than the B-MAX even though so the 0 to 60 time is supposed to be a second quicker. Boot is absolutely massive. Sync 3 and a big screen is nice compared to the little satnav in the B Max, though the B Max systems seemed to do a lot more in some respects. Certainly easier to use than Sync 3, but I haven't really got used to it yet. Also having to get used to the fact that it is about 5 inches longer and a couple of inches wider.

To everyone else, thanks for your good wishes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts