Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

This is my first post and was hoping that somebody could help. My air conditioning has stopped working. In fact the heater system has gone haywire. Garage has checked air con gas and pump and fine however error showing lost communication with supply module? Possibly looking at a new part that isn't going to be cheap. Any suggestions ideas would be welcome.

Also I have had to replace 2 tyre values at £80 a go. Car is a 64 plate and hoping that going forward this isn't going to turn into a money pit. Anybody else starting to have problems? The car is not yet 5 years old.

Thank you

Paula

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I wouldn't have paid that for valves. I would have put ordinary valves in and done without the sensors.

Your heating problem could be a loose connection or a chaffed wire, but if not, it has to be the sensor - not sure how much these cost.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hello

This is my first post and was hoping that somebody could help. My air conditioning has stopped working. In fact the heater system has gone haywire. Garage has checked air con gas and pump and fine however error showing lost communication with supply module? Possibly looking at a new part that isn't going to be cheap. Any suggestions ideas would be welcome.

Also I have had to replace 2 tyre values at £80 a go. Car is a 64 plate and hoping that going forward this isn't going to turn into a money pit. Anybody else starting to have problems? The car is not yet 5 years old.

Thank you

Paula
Next time (and there almost certainly be a next time due to corroded wheels) use an independent tyre fitter. I had SIX over 2 years @ £30 each.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice. I have provided an update on the air con problem in my post in Technical section. If anybody has any feedback on what the diagnostic test has come back as then that would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
the valves on tpms can be seperated from the unit...we charge about £12 to fit replacement valves and refit the original sensor...£30 for a valve is steep unless they are charging for a new sensor as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts