Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any b max club member purchased adrivers centre armrest? I have been to my ford dealer who can supply the Pelican brand at a cost of £94. and there is another one available on various websites called the Armster at slightly less cost. Both are very simple to install, but seem to hinder access to the existing centre console. Any experience or observations from club members would be most useful.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi redfive
I have what I believe is the Pelican centre arm-rest fitted in my B-Max.

The unit itself sits within the rear tray section of the centre console. The arm-rest cantilt upwardsto gain access to the 12v socket between the seats.

The only down-side with the arm-rest is that when it is in it's most useful position i.e. down, it can make the application of the handbrake a little tight - not obstructing, but needs a little wrist bending.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Wayner73 for your speedy responce. You have answered my main concern of reaching the handbrake, but i would also value your oppinion of any difficulty with gear changing! Perhaps you could advise me on this additionalpoint, thanks again, redfive.

·
Registered
40 Posts
No problem at all redfive.
I would confirm that gear changes are not obstructed or uncomfortable. It is just the handbrake that is a little awkward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts