Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
anyone have this? Do you rate it?

also can you have it fitted retrospectively? My b max doesn't have it but I was considering if it can be added after? Cheers

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
macca352 said:
Hi all
anyone have this? Do you rate it?

also can you have it fitted retrospectively? My b max doesn't have it but I was considering if it can be added after? Cheers
I do.

How can you check without risk?

I doubt it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi haven't posted for a while, I was the person who had an accident in my B-Max Dec 13 and praised the Ford Sync system which called the emergency services automatically. FORD also did brilliant repair job with car returned looking like new.

Decided it was time to trade in at the 2 year point and have just taken delivery of same vehicle (Titanium), so far running like a dream but less than 100 on the clock at the moment so may be a bit early. Makem, you may recall that I did have a lot of issues with the stop/start on the previous B-Max so much so that in the end I switched it off. However my local Ford dealer eventually fixed it and it was still working ok when I handed the car over yesterday.
New B-Max stop/start looking good so far, one or two minor upgrades, the best being Sync 2 which offers a lot more abilities including downloading apps.
In answer to your question Macca 352 do I rate it? kind of split down the middle, provided it works all the time then yes, in long traffic queues and in the cities it is probably a good extra. There has been lots of comments here on stop/start and if it continuously goes wrong then I would say not worth it. However, with my 2014 model I am hoping (fingers crossed) that the issue with the battery charge, which has been suggested might have been the problem has now been overcome. Will keep you updated.
Still love the car and the eco boost 998 bhp is amazing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Andymayo

If you need more info google it. I love it and now that the system is used to my voice it all works very well

Sync 2
SYNC 2 is the second-generation edition of Ford's hi-tech dashboard infotainment system, which grants the driver vocal control over built-in apps for navigation, music, temperature and more.
SYNC 2's headline feature is the dramatically improved language recognition at its core, which responds to more natural phrases and terminology than its predecessor.
<br style="-sizing: border-;"><br style="-sizing: border-;">

<br style="-sizing: border-;">

1 - 5 of 5 Posts