Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
358 Posts
It is always active and the bars will move from left to right as the water temp increases.
If yours is not working i suggest you check the sensor wiring and or replace the temp sensor as that will be the likely culprit. It could also be that the thermostat is faulty and will need replacing.
In case you're not sure where the sensor is located i have attached a diagram to help.
Organism Font Art Map Auto part

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It is always active and the bars will move from left to right as the water temp increases.
If yours is not working i suggest you check the sensor wiring and or replace the temp sensor as that will be the likely culprit. It could also be that the thermostat is faulty and will need replacing.
In case you're not sure where the sensor is located i have attached a diagram to help.
View attachment 335
Wiggy Thank you for your detail answer, but I have a different problem, I have no display indication temperature gauge on display. 😅

I have only this information on display

PS. Ford B MAX 1.4 Duratec 90HP
Car Speedometer Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part

·
Super Moderator
559 Posts
some bmax's did not have the display
I don't know if it depends on the spec of the car, or the build date.
I don't think it can be added,

but you could find the info via the obdII port, and display it with an app like torque

·
Super Moderator
358 Posts
As Gremlin says use an app with a dongle connected to the OBDII port, or have a good independant garage fit a stand alone temp gauge for you ( or even DIY if you're confident ) .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts