Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the B-Max won't be in showrooms until September this year, but we've already found a great £2,881 saving on the range-topping 1.6 TDCi Titanium model.

The featured variant gets a 95bhp 1.6-litre turbodiesel engine that should give decent fuel economy. Ford claims the car will return 70.6mpg with 104g/km CO2 emissions (£20 car tax).

The fully-loaded B-Max's £18,895 list price has been cut to £16,014 by Orangewheels, a £2,881 discount.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I just did a quote on Orangewheels site for the 1.0L Ecoboost 120PS Titanium.

After adding in the extras to make the spec. identical to the one I ordered it came to only a few pence less.

I suggest that you be very careful if you order on line from that site. It may be ok if you visit their premises but to spend that sort of money online?

Maybe you could get an Orangewheels quote and take it to a local dealer to see if they will come somewhere near?

Edited by: makem

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I would be tempted to agree. The above offer was highlighted by What Car magazine so I would hope would be reputable. From what I understand you pay the dealer, not them and they just take acommissionfrom the dealer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
B-Max 1.0 Ecoboost 100ps Titanium.<?: prefix = o />Metallic paint, camera Pack.£16295.Less £1000 deposit allowance for taking minimum Ford Credit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts