TheInstructor TheInstructor is offline
- About TheInstructor
- East Yorkshire
- 1.6 tdci, remapped to 120 bhp, Panther Black Titanium with rear view camera, nav pac and front sensors. Always willing to stop & help in any situation I can. Karma is a beautiful thing.
- Total Messages: 4
- Most Recent Message: 13th August 2019 08:55
- Visitor Messages for TheInstructor
- Last Activity: 21st August 2020 16:44
- Join Date: 21st December 2015
- Referrals: 0
|7th May 2020|
|17:03 - TheInstructor quoted B-Max-Mike in post Tyre Pressure Drop
You can check the tyre valve by...
|30th March 2020|
|16:40 - TheInstructor quoted cianpars in post Brake Pads and Dics
Just had my first MOT at 28,5...
|1st December 2019|
|19:50 - TheInstructor quoted Gremlin in post Rear lights problem
I suspect that after the lig...
|25th April 2019|
|19:16 - Gremlin quoted TheInstructor in post Seeing Double?
Pre-registered, me thinks. hva ...
|6th November 2018|
|21:28 - Gremlin quoted TheInstructor in post Jump Start
Cainpars. I would recommend not le...
|2nd November 2018|
|13:08 - pegleg quoted TheInstructor in post Winter
Glycerin? Really? I am interested,...
|30th August 2018|
|18:46 - stubbyd quoted TheInstructor in post 15 plate TPMS Issue
Has the issue being resolved? If n...
|16th August 2018|
|16:28 - mickter quoted TheInstructor in post park pilot
A bluetooth update? I have wondere...
|14th August 2018|
|09:23 - stubbyd quoted TheInstructor in post 15 plate TPMS Issue
As for the master key, I'm unsure ...