Diamond Bright - Ford B-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 28th June 2015, 12:24 Thread Starter

Just Purchased my B Max from Polar Ford Castleford and I Paid 399 for my Diamond Bright Application I have seen it offered for much less than this and wandered if others have paid a similar price [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 28th June 2015, 16:58

Sounds nice - post a pic to the gallery forum. Mine's there - posted February.

John

Titanium X Tectonic Silver 1.0 125ps Eco.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 28th June 2015, 22:06

when i bought my Fusion i got the diamond bright for 140 the fusion was 11 months old as well so not a new sale - didn't get it on the Bmax as i didn't see many benefits from having it

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 28th June 2015, 22:19 Thread Starter

Thanks for the feedback the one I bought is ten months old I thought the application would keep it in top nick I am thinking now at that price maybe not such a good idea now but if the feedback helps others then something good will have come out of my post incident ly just Love my B Max got the 1600 t d I Zetek
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 7th July 2015, 17:18

I'm not convinced it was worth it to be honest. Just another thing for the dealer to make a fortune on. Just like GAP insurance which you can get here for much cheaper.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 7th July 2015, 18:09 Thread Starter

Thanks for the Input what I thought as well I resisted the Gap insurance so will check that out they wanted 299 for 3 years for that. I got a good deal on my car and am realy chuffed with it so not all bad swings and roundabouts I hope someone gains from the advice I have received and if it helps them it will be good thanks again John
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 5th October 2015, 16:16
Ken

I had a new Audi A3 done with Diamondbrite and when the sun shone on it you could always see swirls in the paintwork. Just remember its done by someone else who night not take the same care in polishing your pride and joy as you would yourself.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 7th October 2015, 12:05

Hi,

I said I didn't want to pay for Diamondbrite and I didn't want to pay for Gap Insurance.

So, they gave me 3 years Gap insurance and Diamondbrite for nothing.

Well, I'm sure it wasn't really for nothing but it was the same as the original quote for the car without any of that.

They probably absorbed the cost into the price in lieu of me being a big haggler (I have a budget - what can you give me...). They still get their little bits of commission....

Also threw in a spare wheel (not literally) after I mentioned I'd prefer one but would put up with the spray thingy if the wheel wasn't standard.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 7th October 2015, 13:09 Thread Starter

More or less what happened to me, have moved on now I love my B- max so it is no concern now I decided to pay cash in the end so they missed out on their Kickback from the Finance Company .
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 7th October 2015, 13:28

Well, they were honest with me and said about finance commission. So I took out the minimum 2.5k finance option which we will pay off next month (or not depending on finances...)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford B-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page