#8 ·
Model:

1.0L 120PS Ecoboost - Automatic - Titanium - Techtonic Silver

Options (That I paid extra for):
Spare Tyre

Options (That I do not have, but would have been nice):

Glass Roof (They wanted an extra £500)
Reverse Camera (They wanted extra £600)

Other things such as Heated seats, driver assist, sync etc... came with the car as standard

#9 ·
Ah well might as well admit I ordered the Studio! A case of being retired and having to be sensible! I have the safety features but non of the all singing all dancing stuff. The extra I paid for but not part of the order was winter tyres. I have had Ford's of one description or another for about 25 years.Fiestas mostly and then the Fusion ( 2 models) So far am very pleased with everything. Comfortable driving position, which is essential for my osteoporosis
great for getting my dog in and out of the back. No I'll rephrase that- he gets in and out far easier! - a large weimaraner
access for a baby seat was also a priority,for the grandson, and that works well too. I did manage to get the proper carpet mats free and they put inthreequarters ofa tank of petrol which did impress me. If I win the lottery I will upgrade

#10 ·
Popped into my local dealer today, just to find out how things were going - as you do as a customer
.They checked, and my B-Max is due to start beingbuilt on 16/03/2013 ~+_)(*&^%$£"
I was under the impression this had already started
. Heyho after a minute of calming down, I got the following FOC -Full set of Ford Rubber Mats and a Rubber/Velor reversible mat for the boot area! The rest of the car should be:-
1.0T 100PS 5 Speed Manual, Race Red paint, Cloth seats,Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, City Pack, 15 Spoke Alloy wheels + same for Spare+Jack/Wheelbrace, can't be doing with tyre repair kits, or mini sparewheels
!
So, between 16 - 30th should be the build time, and providing they ship as they should, I could have mine by 11/04, always assuming the silver cross [vampires]and garlic [werwolves]arn't forgotten!!
I have requested an ETIS Printout to be given to mebetween the build start and finishdates

#13 ·
Hi

Just bought
one Ford B-Max 1,0 125 Titanium (Panther Black, rear alarm,titanium pack,dark
windows and a lot more) yesterday in Denmark and acording to the seller it would be
produced mid april and I would be able to get it mid may ""“ cant wait.

#19 ·
Just for the record, Davis:

My 1.0 Ecoboost 120(125?)ps - Titanium has the following delivery history:

Order:11-12-2012.
Manufactured: 01-02-2013.
Expected: 09-03-2013.
Arrived: 25-02-2013 (two weeks earlier than expected).

But of course it's in Denmark, and perhaps it's different in the UK.

Regards
SvendEdited by: Sjust

#22 ·
Popped into my dealer today, and got an ETIS printout of my B-Max

B-MAX B232, 2013.5MY, 5 DOOR MAV, TITANIUM, NON SIP, 1.0 ECOBOOST 100PS,
5 SPEED MANUAL, RACE RED, NEW YORK/EBONY CLOTH

KEYLESS ENTRY, 15 X 4 STEEL SPARE, PRIVACY GLASS, CITY PACK

Ignore the Spare above , as I have already arranged for a Standard Alloy Roadsize Spare for the wheelwell. We had a check with the dealer last week, and he showed it fitted into the showrooms model wheelwell!
It protrudes about 11/2" above the well wall height, but there is still plenty of room in the 'under floor' storage compartment.

ORDER DATE:31 JAN 2013
PROD DATE:16 MAR 2013
ETA TO DEALER: 06 APR 2013 [W/ENDING]
[<:eek:)]

So, 1st WEEK in APRIL, will se us in our neewww car
Yippee I Yay!!!

#23 ·
Davis_Zadian said:
out of interest, what was your told delivery date before the callModestmillionaire? just togaugethe expected to the actual
Was always told the scheduled date was 16th march and if all goes well I should pick it up on 23rd.
I did give Bristol Street Motors in Worcester a ring just to test this delivery problem on the pretex of ordering a non stock vehicle. They said that if I ordered one now (last week) it would be around the end of May - 10 weeks.

#26 ·
Recently, a member thought that vehicles might be being stored in Tewksbury, Glos.
The dealer today told me that all vehicles come into Southampton Docks, and are stored there before road transport takes them to where they have been ordered from

I also had a look on Google Maps earlier, as on my Etis printout it states the location in the town in Romania where either the build factory is located, or where the storage site is.
It's stated as:- CRAIOVA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.