Anybody used online purchasing? - Page 2 - Ford B-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11th February 2014, 18:03

Thanks for that information. Mine is a 1.0L EcoBoost 120PS/125PS according to ETIS. I see they don't have a 120PS listed but that is what mine is according to the sales invoice and order. It does have stop/start.

The service documents show it as a 125PS model.

I paid 16,045 on the road and shortly after was given 1000 cash rebate in respect of a Ford deal I had missed because I ordered before the deal was available, three free services and rubber mats.

It is quoted online as 19,515 today.

Panther black
Heated front seats
Steel spare
Privacy glass
Active city stop
City pack
Stop/start

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11th February 2014, 18:21

Hi Makem, I wanted a 125 but couldn't find one at the time so went for the 100 and I am well satisfied. It sounds like you did well with your deal and got plenty of extras. Mine doesn't have heated seats, privacy glass, active stop or stop start but there are lots on the Titanium as you know. Oh and my colour is moondust Silver. I noticed that if I were to buy mine now with the same company it is 1000 pound more without the extras and it is only one month on.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11th February 2014, 18:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackatbarry
Hi Makem, I wanted a 125 but couldn't find one at the time so went for the 100 and I am well satisfied. It sounds like you did well with your deal and got plenty of extras. Mine doesn't have heated seats, privacy glass, active stop or stop start but there are lots on the Titanium as you know. Oh and my colour is moondust Silver. I noticed that if I were to buy mine now with the same company it is 1000 pound more without the extras and it is only one month on.
I am still not sure if the price is going up or down! When I bought there were incentives from Ford and from Ford Finance which I took advantage of and paid the HP off within a month.

Are there any incentives now (except the 500 from Ford) or is it down to haggling with dealers.

Maybe others will let us know what deal they got recently?

Edited by: makem
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 2nd March 2014, 21:22

13056 with privacy glass in white 125 Zetec-- auto e bid easy

B MAX Zetec Frozen White 125ps Privacy Glass 13056 Auto E Bid NEW

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford B-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page