Ford B-Max Forum banner

Info button not working

5K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cianpars 
#1 ·
I haven't had my car long ,so still finding my way around. Clock change last weekend so need to change facia display. Turn on ignition, press Info button........nothing. Am I missing something?
Don

#2 ·
DonGola said:
I haven't had my car long ,so still finding my way around. Clock change last weekend so need to change facia display. Turn on ignition, press Info button........nothing. Am I missing something?
Don
You need to press CLOCK then arrow up and down for time.
INFO is for information about audio being played.

#5 ·
Problem solved, need radio on to make menu button work (mine doesn't have a clock button) Now discovered a further snag. On scrolling down the information display I don't have ""˜vehicle settings' option, mine goes from ""˜audio settings' to ""˜clock settings'. Need vehicle settings to reset tyre pressure alarm. Didn't have these issues on my Anglia 105e
Don

#6 ·
It might help if you list the trim level (Studio/Zetec/Ttianium etc.), as it seems that the radio console and software varies almost by year and trim level so the posters with equivalent level might be better placed to help.

I do have the clock button, but it is so poorly marked it takes me a couple of minutes each time to remember which it is (The right-hand bottom button on the pre-selector number pad).

Geri

Edited by: Geriatricus

#8 ·
DonGola said:
I don't have ""˜vehicle settings' option
Of course you do, if start the engine first! ;)
Why made Ford these functions inactive otherwise, it's a mistery to me!.. :-?

P. s. tthese issues weren't present on Anglia 105e, huh?!? :>Edited by: vdragoslav

#10 ·
vdragoslav said:
DonGola said:
I don't have ""˜vehicle settings' option
Of course you do, if start the engine first! ;)
Why made Ford these functions inactive otherwise, it's a mistery to me!.. :-?

P. s. tthese issues weren't present on Anglia 105e, huh?!? :>
A mystery to most of us I think. Seems like an odd bit of programming to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.