Snow - Ford B-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 1st March 2018, 21:51 Thread Starter

Not used car for two days because of snow and work within walking distance. Decided to go out and start car in case battery was going flat. Cleared snow off bonnet. Not bad for 2 days.[img]uploads/2110/IMG_20180301_200336.jpg[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 2nd March 2018, 07:45

I know, it's not about Alba (Scotland), but it's pretty close:https://youtu.be/kiEUtra9HJc?t=25

Do you, please, have a larger view of the area? :-? I really can't identify where exactly is the image taken from a B-MAX... :">

P. s. Is it from near the wing mirror to the front?..? Is there a bit of the headlamp (in the left)? :-?

Edited by: vdragoslav

No more waiting for B-MAX TITANIUM with TITANIUM pack (no \"Follow me home\" ), 1.5 TDCi 95 Frozen white, Driver pack 2, Winter pack and panoramic roof built on 14th of February: I have it! :>
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 2nd March 2018, 15:20

We're cut off due to the adverse weather! Snow.I don't mind and it's my choice to live in the middle of nowhere!
When I opened my front door this morning a foot of snow fell in the hall.
I'll go round the village tomorrow once I've dug my self out, and see if those who live alone are okay.

B-Max Titanium 1.0 125bhp manual City Pack.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 2nd March 2018, 21:23 Thread Starter

Picture taken from passenger door facing forward. Right hand drive. Taken yesterday and we have had more snow.

Pegleg I have always fancied living in a small community but weather like this makes me think.
You would really need to keep the food well stocked
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 3rd March 2018, 09:43

Hi to all those members who live in exposed areas, hope you get through this severe spell of weather without problems. STAY SAFE. I will be wishing you well.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 3rd March 2018, 17:08

Dougster,A big chest freezer in the garage!!! I can tell you this, living in the middle of nowhere is wonderful; it's not for everyone though. Winters like this, yes, we're still cut off, I've dug my lane out to thecouncil road which should be open tomorrow.
However, being cut off has only happened a couple of times and it's a small price to pay considering the views and peace and quiet. It's a 30 mile round trip to the nearest supermarket and 16 mile round trip to the nearest shop!
But looking through my window, it's real picture postcard stuff.
And the air is so pure.
Vandalism, nil. Violence nil. Burglary nil.

B-Max Titanium 1.0 125bhp manual City Pack.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 4th March 2018, 11:36

A friend of mine, veterinary, who doesn't have a B-MAX, told me he was happy a few days ago it was -28 instead of -36 in the mountains. :>

Please, I need your opinion on what's displayed at -6. At -12 I didn't get any message. Could be the fact that my B-MAX is an year and two days since it came into my hands?..? :-?

[img]uploads/1569/IMG_20180303_095423.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/1569/IMG_20180303_095757_2018-03-04_11-36-17.jpg[/img]

No more waiting for B-MAX TITANIUM with TITANIUM pack (no \"Follow me home\" ), 1.5 TDCi 95 Frozen white, Driver pack 2, Winter pack and panoramic roof built on 14th of February: I have it! :>
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 4th March 2018, 12:00

Should be service at one year old anyway.

John

Titanium X Tectonic Silver 1.0 125ps Eco.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 4th March 2018, 12:27

My service was done 3 weeks late and I didn't get a warning on the panel.

B Max Titanium X 1.0 125 bhp in Magnetic with built in SatNav and rear sensors.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 4th March 2018, 13:56

Thank you both! ;

Even if it's the same oil, mine had to pass through (at least) -16 peaks and constant -10 a few daytime (consecutive days).
Okay then: I'll go to the service before the 5 years guarantee expires! ) (I'm aware that it should interveine within a month, otherwise..!)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford B-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page