Front grill removal?? - Ford B-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 13th February 2017, 20:48 Thread Starter
Groupie

Hi all, has anyone had to remove the front grill from there bumper? If so how did you remove it please. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 14th February 2017, 11:37

Haven't had to remove a grill for a long time, but I guess it is similar to the Fiesta and Focus, so you might find an answer if you google these.

Whenever I have bought a second hand car, I have also purchased a workshop manual, but my B Max is new, so I wont be doing any work on it until it is out of warranty

Oh for the days when it was obvious, just by looking, how these things came apart and there was room under the boddet to get a screwdriver and a spanner in.Edited by: cianpars

B Max Titanium X 1.0 125 bhp in Magnetic with built in SatNav and rear sensors.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 14th February 2017, 11:55 Thread Starter
Groupie

Thanks cianpars. It's not really for any work. Thinking of a new project for myself lol. If I go ahead there will be pictures :-) won't be doing anything soon though as I'm in the middle of something else lol
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 14th February 2017, 12:07

Look forward to seeing it Mr Pod. I dont really customise myself as I think it can detract from the cars value, but I do enjoy looking at some of the work that has been done by others.

The only customisations I ever involved myself in were adding fog lights and reversing lights before they were included as standard, upgrading stereos and I once built and added a full centre consul to a mini.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 14th February 2017, 12:25 Thread Starter
Groupie

[img]uploads/1321/received_10209227392945859.jpeg[/img][img]uploads/1321/received_10206882825013126.jpeg[/img]

This was my last car. This is a bumper I made in my garden shed, this was a big achievement in made and was very happy with it. I like to customise as then it's unique. I'll not be doing anything like this to my B-max, just simple little touchs that I'm sure we might all like. Only time will tell. Thanks for the support and can't wait to share with you all what I have been upto. (Watch this space) as they say lol
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 14th February 2017, 12:58

Looks good and look forward to seeing the B Max pics.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford B-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page