Ford B-Max Forum banner

Help me understand B-Max.

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Gremlin 
#1 ·
Hi All,
Recently bought a 2013 B-max 1.4 Zetec 5dr and I love the look of it. Only thing i do not undertand is how come it doesnt have Bluetooth or is there any way to have my phone connected to the car without using the Aux. Second thing i noticed while going through the forms is some people managed to fit a Satnav in. Is it possible for a person who doesnt have any knowledge of modifying cars to install a satnav just by looking it up on forums?
Last but not least if you guys let your new member know some tricks and treats this car have thats not obvious to a new driver then you would make this now broke member very happy.. :grin:

Thank You.... :smile:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello new member and welcome.

Zetec does have bluetooth so you should be able to connect your phone. Go into Menu and you should find it there.

Forget getting satnav fitted. Just use a Tomtom with a windscreen suction holder. Enjoy your new car.

#4 ·
as for the question
" Is it possible for a person who doesn't have any knowledge of modifying cars to install a satnav just by looking it up on forums?"
short answer is no, you would have to add all the gps stuff, as well as changing the screen unit.

as above, just use a standalone unit or phone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.