Ford B-Max Forum banner

New Owner

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Defolddad 
#1 ·
New owner here folks. Had fords for twenty years and my wife has finally passed her test so we downsized to the BMax.

Already got the itch to buy those little bits and pieces that make it your own. Any recommendations?

We've got the 1.0 Ecoboost 100 manual and i've got to say the engine is marvellous! still trying to get used to how quiet it is!!

#4 ·
Mine came with a satnav, but if it didn't, I would have hardwired my Tomtom. I actually prefer it to the Ford satnav, though the inbuilt one is neater. I also have a dashcam hardwired. That's the only modifications I have made.

Having had the B Max 2 1/2 years now, I have enjoyed every minute of it and will really miss it when the time comes to replace it. Not sure if the new Fiesta Active will really fit the bill when the time comes as it's not so high and I found myself bumping my head getting in and out of it.

#7 ·
I'm not looking to do any of the nasty halfords vomit esque mods. just things that make the car easier to live with. i've ordered a bumper scuff guard to stop the dog from scratching the paint when he hops in and out.

i'm trying to source roof rails/bars as well because now we've downsized from a focus the luggage on the holidays may be a struggle.

i see that motobitz and eurocarparts claim to have units that fit and i wondered if anyone has tried them yet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.